poniedziałek, 21 lutego 2011

Incredible weekend

So I can write you about me incredible weekend. It started on Saturday evening when I went to pick up Marie from train station. We came to my house and we talked a little bit. Around 5p.m. we went to Garden State Plaza to watch a movie called "The Roommate". Before watching the movie we went to some shops. During the movie there were few people who were screaming and talking, that's why others were screaming "shut the f*** up" etc.... For me the movie was quite good even though I don't like movies like this. When we came back home we were looking for some place to go on Sunday. We decided to go to Philly but Princeton. We woke up around 6 even although we had gone sleep around 1a.m.. On the Sunday morning we decided to go to Yale in New Haven, CT. Girls of course didn't know about it, yet. They came to my house late because their gps didn't work. We told them about going to Yale later. When we got to Yale it was a little bit cold and windy. I think that Yale is very good looking University. Buildings are old and everything looks very distinguished. I almost forgot to mention about girls traveling with me. Of course my right hand Marie :), Wioleta, au pair in NY, and her sister Marlena that came to visit her for winter break, and Maja, au pair in NY. We were very lucky to get on campus because of one student, I have to say cute student :P. After spending 1 hour in New Haven we changed our plans and went to Boston, MA. It was very long trip but I think it was worth it. We were in Boston also not for long time but we had a chance to go to Quincy Market, see Christopher Colombus and Holokust Memorial. Then we run to the car and drive to Cambridge, MA. I think that most of you know what is in Cambridge......... Harvard University. As always when I'm going to Harvard this time was also already dark. During our way back home I changed with Wioleta and she was driving for most of the time. We were in NJ around 11p.m.. I was a little bit scared what my host dad will say to me about my trip but he was happy that I we had chosen Boston.

I think that's all what I can say about my weekend. I just want to say "THANK YOU" to girls that went with us......

At the end the best :) every day I'll be adding something to my blog. Even though you won't see something about my day you will something different :) I wish You all will like it.

"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz